Employment Opportunities with Global Spectrum at Rio Rancho Events Center
For all employment inquiries contact Stacia Winters at email@example.com.
GUEST SERVICES/PARKING STAFF (Part Time)
Reports to: Event Manager
Positions: Guest Services/Security and Parking
Hours: Part-time, based on event schedule
We are looking for a dynamic individual that can help take our customer service quality to the next level. The ideal candidate must be able to work various events and respond well in a team setting.
- Ability to work varied schedule based on events (including nights and weekends).
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills, ability to learn quickly and adapt to various environments and needs based on each event.
- Over 18 years of age and able to pass a criminal background check.
- Attend pre-event trainings and briefings as scheduled.
- Use a two-way radio effectively to communicate needs and issues.
- Guest Services
- Greet patrons as they enter the venue.
- Scan tickets and assist patrons into the venue.
- Assist patrons with locating seats, restrooms, etc.
- Verify no prohibited items enter through the arena through bag searches and wand procedures.
- Monitor crowds and report suspicious behavior.
- Guard restricted areas and backstage.
- Ensure there is no unauthorized entry into venue outside of ticket doors.
- Assist in ensuring safety of all performers and patrons.
- Attend parking lots to assist patrons.
- Monitor lots and report suspicious behavior.
- Assist in directing traffic before and after shows to ensure safe and efficient ends of each performance.